Bound 2 Burst
- (of an object, typically a round one) Rebound from a surface
- boundary: a line determining the limits of an area
- jump: move forward by leaps and bounds; “The horse bounded across the meadow”; “The child leapt across the puddle”; “Can you jump over the fence?”
- confined by bonds; “bound and gagged hostages”
- Walk or run with leaping strides
- explosion: the act of exploding or bursting; “the explosion of the firecrackers awoke the children”; “the burst of an atom bomb creates enormous radiation aloft”
- break: force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up; “break into tears”; “erupt in anger”
- (of a container) Break suddenly and violently apart, spilling the contents, typically as a result of an impact or internal pressure
- come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure; “The bubble burst”
- Cause to break, esp. by puncturing
- (of contents) Break open (a container) from the inside by growing too large to be held
- two: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
- two: being one more than one; “he received two messages”
- .2 Network (pronounced Dot-Two Network) is the name of an upcoming television network designed for digital television subchannels (hence the “.2″) owned by Guardian Enterprise Group that will replace the GTN network on a date yet to be announced.
bound 2 burst – Bound, An
When her best friend Sabrina convinces her to take a well-paying summer job at the infamous Darkwood plantation, owned by the wealthy LaPlante family, Arelia agrees.
However, at Darkwood nothing is what is seems. Arelia enters a world full of tricky spirits, strange characters and forbidden love.
In the intoxicating world of New Orleans Hoodoo/Voodoo expect the unexpected!
Come along for the ride…
Please take note that this book is 55,000 words long
Punished book #2 is 63,000 words
Possessed book #3 is 63,000 words
Punished Book #2 and Possessed Book #3 in the Arelia LaRue Series, are now available!
Le Petit Pretties Presents: The Élodie Vintage China Dessert Tea Stand – 3 Tier
The Élodie stand will add and unexpected burst of springtime whimsy to any setting with her lovely moriage beaded bowl. The mint green color and sky blue beads litter the interior of this Nippon porcelain bowl with rich color. But, the color doesn’t stop there! The bright blossoming buds add floral freshness to the bowl as well as to the Rosina china cup and saucer that sit atop this statement piece. The same scallop edge can be found on the bowl, cup, and saucer. Use the bowl to house fruit, mini donut holes, or small cookies or animal crackers. Sounds yummy to me! This stand wouldn’t be complete without the sturdy gold-tone hardware that holds this beauty together.
The Élodie stand is ideal for gift giving or display in your home or at a party or wedding. Rest assured that whether you choose this stand to display your sweet treats or your jewelry, your items are bound to look as pretty as Élodie!
What makes Élodie so unique? Her moriage heavily beaded bowl interior!
Although this is a 3 tier stand, you can create a 2 tier by removing one of its pieces or you can interchange them!
Top: Rosina China Tea Cup (England), approx 3" high
Middle: Rosina China Tea Cup Saucer (England), approx 5.5" wide
Bottom: Unmarked Nippon Porcelain Bowl (Japan), 11.5" wide
Hardware: Gold Tone
Color Scheme: Mint Green, White, & Gold
Theme: Beads & Floral
Total Height: Approx 14"
After a night full of rain, Dennis and I ploughed our way through a field full of knee high grass bursting with wild flowers. We got ourselves soaked!
But at least opportunities were bound to test my new Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM. I must say, I’m thrilled about this lens. I love the sharpness, the easy use of it and the size. It’s just perfect for me. I hope to catch some more tiny creatures soon enough!
bound 2 burst
Destined for cult status, this provocative thriller offers a grab bag of genres (gangster movie, comedy, sexy romance, crime caper) and tops it all off with steamy passion between lesbian ex-con Corky (Gina Gershon) and a not-so-ditzy gun moll named Violet (Jennifer Tilly), who meets Corky and immediately tires of her mobster boyfriend (Joe Pantoliano). Desperate to break away from the Mob’s influence and live happily ever after, the daring dames hatch a plot to steal $2 million of Mafia money. Their scheme runs into a series of escalating complications, until their very survival depends on split-second timing and criminal ingenuity. Simultaneously violent, funny, and suspenseful, Bound is sure to test your tolerance for bloodshed, but the film is crafted with such undeniable skill that several critics (including Roger Ebert) placed it on their top-ten lists for 1996. –Jeff Shannon